- During Summer white mold Mycellium is created in 5 to 7 days while the duration is more during Winters. In the absence of smell and maggots the composting process is faster and natural.
- It is mandatory to harvest the liquid from the bin every 2-3 days.
- During Winter the liquid can be collected once in 2-3 days and during Summer the liquid may or may not be collected depending on the moisture content.
- Can Deposit any kind of Shredded Branches, Twigs, Banana Stems, Garden Waste, Flowers, Fallen Leaves, Green Leaves, etc…
- Keep aside for 30 days and transfer the compost to flower pot or laminated bags. Tie the bag and keep it in a dark and cool place until and it turns to enriched manure. Keeping it tied for long period turns it to soil that is ideal for gardening.
- To deposit all waste in a single day and fill the bin, alternately spread the layers of waste and microbes as below
Deposit 3″ of waste, spread microbes on top of the waste and repeat the process in layers one above the other.
- Deposit the waste in an airtight container for the best results.
- The dry waste should be moisturised to 10-15% by sprinkling water on it, before depositing in the bin.
- The branches should be shredded to 1″ size.
- 500 gms of microbes handles 90-100 kgs of Dry, Semi-dry & Green Leaf Waste.
- IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE THE CompoSmart AEROBIC MICROBES FOR EFFECTIVE COMPOSTING PROCESS.
CompoSmart Leaf and Branch Composter (1 Kg)
Prapt micro organisms are developed using Agricultural Solids along with necessary enzymes produced organically.
Prapt Microbes has unique characteristic of converting organic dry, semi-dry and green leaves into planting media and nutritious manure.
Prapt Microbes can handle all sorts of Shredded Branches, Twigs, Banana Stems, Garden Waste, Flowers, Fallen Leaves, Green Leaves, etc.. by converting them into organic manure without any bad odour. During the process, maggots or fruit flies won’t be generated.
So much eco friendly that Prapt Microbes can be used with bare hands.
1/2 kg & 1 kg
1 mm to 3 mm
6 months from the date of manufacture
Woody & Mixed Fruit
To be kept in room temperature in an airtight container.Do not keep under direct sunlight. Avoid wet spoon or wet hand While using
Combination of naturally developed microbes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.